Mono Kite – Chinese Manja dangerous or not ?
Mono Kite – Chinese Manja as the name suggest is made from a single strand thread. Mostly thread used is nylon or polyester. Due to inherent nature of these materials its very strong and hard to break. It is often coated with a layer of abrasive material, such as glass or iron powder, to make it cut through other kite strings. Mono Kite – Chinese Manja is popular in India and other countries where kite flying is a popular sport. However, it has been criticized for being dangerous, as it can cause serious injuries to people and animals.
Many of the states have banned use of such Manja popularly known as Mono Kite – Chinese Manja. Police department has also taken action for selling of such Manja as it is hazardous in nature. In 2017, the Indian government banned the sale and use of mono kite manja in Delhi.Gujarat and other states are controlling usage of such Manja.
There are a number of safer alternatives to Mono Kite – Chinese Manja, such as cotton string or nylon string. These alternatives are not as strong as mono kite manja, but they are much safer.
Here are some of the dangers of Mono Kite – Chinese Manja:
- Can cause serious injuries to people and animals.
- In some Manja iron powder is coated as abrasives and in contact with live power lines it can cause power outages.
- Materials used to make Mono Kite – Chinese Manja are Polyester and Nylon , these materials are not biodegradable so harmful to the environment.
- Is illegal to use in many of the states.
Mono Kite - Chinese Manja - safer alternatives available by expert Manja Makers
When choosing a safe alternative to Mono Kite – Chinese Manja, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Strength: The kite thread should be strong enough to support the weight of the kite.
- Durability: The kite thread should be durable enough to withstand the elements and other hazards.
- Smoothness: The kite thread should be smooth to the touch to reduce the risk of injuries.
- Cost: The kite thread should be affordable.
It is also important to note that not all cotton kite threads are created equal. Some threads are made with stronger or weaker fibers, and some threads are coated with materials that make them more or less resistant to the elements. It is important to do your research and choose a thread that is specifically designed for kite flying.
Here are some of the benefits of using a safe alternative to Mono Kite – Chinese Manja
- Reduced risk of injuries: Safe alternatives to Mono Kite – Chinese Manja are much less likely to cause serious injuries.
- More environmentally friendly: Safe alternatives to Mono Kite – Chinese Manja are often made from natural materials that are biodegradable.
- Legal: In some countries, the sale and use of Mono Kite – Chinese Manja is illegal. By using a safe alternative, you can avoid breaking the law.
If you are planning to fly a kite, it is important to use a safe kite thread. Mono Kite – Chinese Manja should be avoided, as it is dangerous and can cause serious injuries. There are a number of safer alternatives available, such as cotton string, nylon string, or silk string. By choosing a safe alternative, you can help to keep yourself and others safe when flying a kite.
Be Safe and Let others be Safe say No to Mono Kite – Chinese Manja
All Manja mentioned-Displayed in above page is made using cotton thread only. These Manja is safer than mono kite or chinese Manja.
Kite flying is great sport and one should try to learn new skills and enjoy kite flying sport. Going for Mono kite or such strong Manja will make the sport boring and also unsafe for everyone around us .Mono kite Manja is not good for environment too.
So we request you to use only cotton manja and stop use of mono kite Manja or plastic manja.