PDC: Bear/Genda No 8 Coats Brand Premium Cotton 6 cord Thread for Kite-Flying; 250 gm (Pack of 2)
6 cord cotton thread to fly big kites.
250 grams weight x 2pcs = Total approx 5000 meters of thread.
This is a premium kite flying thread so a bit costly compared to generally available threads.
Availability: In stock (can be backordered)
Bear/Genda 8 No. Thread
Feature of Bear/Genda Thread
- 100 percent cotton and polished white thread
- 6-Cord thread
- Perfect for kite-flying
- Coarse thread
6 cord Thread
- This thread is made up of 6 single very fine cotton threads and that’s why it is called 6 cord thread.
- It has got a combined strength of 6 cords.
- 6 cord thread is capable of flying medium kites.
- This thread is widely used by Ustad kite flyers in kite fighting competitions.
- we suggest you get this thread and ask Manja makers to coat it ones than was it in water and let it dry overnight and again coat it with best Manja, That way we get double dhulai Maidani Manja (competition-grade Manja, Manjha)
Bear 8 No. Thread
- Designed for good kite-flying performance.
- Bear 8 No. is a new premium product,
- Griffin & Gun are the other brands from the coats.