Fighter kite (Patang)
- The dimension of the kites will be as mentioned in the picture 19 inch by 23 inch
- In centimeters, the dimensions are 45 cm by 56 cm.
- The length of the kite bow is 26.5 inches.
- This kite is easy on fingers will not feel heavy on fingers even in strong wind conditions.
- Very responsive to movement of your fingers and that makes it The best and easy to fly kite.
- Highly recommended for first-time flyers loved by pro kite flyers from all over the world.
- you will get 40 kites in this pack in different colors as available with us.
- There might be some kites with designs or graphics on them but inventory keeps changing but the size of the kites will remain the same.
- we do take order for customized kite for quantity above 1000 kites.
- In India this kite is also called patang , In Pakistan it is called Gudda.
you will get 40 kites very well packed
100% defect free Fighter kite
- This kite is made using kite paper and bamboo sticks. kite paper is also called rice paper in some parts of the world.
- All material used in this kite is organic and hence will not harm or create issue for environment around you if it gets lost somewhere.
- You will have to bridle the kite to fly it .If you do not know how to bridle the kite please use the following links for information.
- How to bridle the kite video 1 : click here
- How to bridle the kite video 2 : click here
- Bridle pictorial graphic : link click here
- If you are flying this kite for the first time please do keep kite repair tapes with you so in case it gets damaged you can repair it instantly.
- If you wish to make this kite long lasting do apply kite repair tapes on holes after fixing bridle and on the corners of the kite.