kite cutting line is made using a cotton thread coated with abrasives to so that it can cut other thread when it comes in contact.
- 9 cord, 3 reel manjha.
- Glazed cotton thread is coated with sharp manja and then rolled on spool as shown in picture.
- One can fly all size of kite with this Manja as it has got enough strength to take weight and pull of the wind in all wind conditions.
- The thread is not to fine not to thick so any kite cutting technique can be effectively used with this Manja.
- Total weight of spool with manja is less than 1.0 kg so handling wise it is very easy spool. Your hands will not get tired holding it or rolling it.
- you can carry it in a small bag too as it does not occupy huge space like those big spools do.
we ship this Manja in a very well packed box so that it will reach you safely.
For INDIA is 3-4 days maximum.
For rest of the world shipping time is 4-10 days.
kite cutting line
- This panda 5 cotton thread is used to make manja
- Steel charkhi for extra strength
- 9 તાર or 9 cord , 9 tar , 9 ply
- 3 હજાર વાર બરેલી દોરી
- This kite cutting line is prepared by manja makers from bareli UP . Bareli town is very famous since centuries for the quality Manja makers. This Manja is made using PANDA 5 Thread which is most prefered kite flying thread in INDIA.
- Panda 5 is from vardhman threads which are very good in accepting the Manja coating.